Here is the finished Flashpoint Joker Cover. On this last stage, I stared with a base green color. Form there went back and forth with the different shades of green layering until the hair was complete. The background was lacking something for me so I added lightning to bring the whole cover together. Lastly, I didn’t like the way the yellow on the logo looked with rest of the cover so I decided it needed to change. Since Flashpoint Batman’s logo is black and red, I decided to change the logo to match that style.  The change was made with a red copic maker by going over all the yellow areas of the logo. Once it was done, the cover come together fully. Rendered with Faber-Castell PITT artist pen, Liquitex paint and Posca paint markers.